วันจันทร์ที่ 22 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

What's for Dinner? Top Secret Chicken Divan Recipe

SHHH! This recipe was collected, be stolen or obtained, if one wants to admit in a way that I am not proud of. My very good friend Celeste promised for years that they would give me this recipe. Without success, she seemed to be forgotten forever. But moved a few years ago, (5 to be exact) it from where we once lived and in the process, asked me to help pack her kitchen. As it was, in all it's beauty secret, the recipe, an e-mail copy of the mother on the back of the spice-housing with one pieceadhesive tape. What should I do? The last thing I remember back home and find this recipe in my pocket. I do not know how they get it, and I'm not the universal forces that flashed me on this issue. They promise not to say! ; Do is) Here is what you need to Chicken Divan: 1 will be fried chicken, meat from bones and shredded. Or you can boil or steam about 4 chicken breasts, and then cool and cut it. 2 bags of 14 ounces broccoli florets 2 cansChicken soup 1 cup mayonnaise 1 cup sour cream 1 tablespoon lemon juice (I left this out) 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided 1 / 4 to 1 / 2 cup grated parmesean cheese ground pepper peppers in bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish, set the frozen broccoli, lay the chicken on this one. Next, mix your sauce; Place in a bowl, combine soup, sour cream, mayonnaise and a cup of shredded Cheddar cheese and the lemon juice. Mix well and layered over the broccoli and chicken...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BwTj78l0Lc&hl=en

beef recipe power laptop

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น